N° 826 Necklace - Gold
Materials: Sterling silver
Dimensions: 29" L
Woven ribbon necklace made of gold-finished fine sterling silver chains and adorned with golden dangling mini bells at both ends.
A flexible and refined piece of textile jewelry that can be worn as a simple scarf or wrapped around the neck.
About the Designer
After a career as a fashion designer in several luxury houses, from Balmain to Kenzo, including her debut at Alaia, Marie Laure Chamorel, a graduate of the Duperré School of Applied Arts in Paris, created her own line of high-end costume jewelry in 2006 under her eponymous brand.
Marie Laure is guided by her desire to give each piece of jewelry a unique touch. Her inspiration does not fit into any ready-made fashion trend.
"Textile jewelry" is how she describes her creations, born of her passion for threads and materials. For her Custom Jewelry collection, this bargain hunter is willingly inspired by English embroidery, lace, pearls, and other antique cabochons gleaned from her visits to the Paris and New York flea markets. Like a sculptor, she tests the material and creates her prototypes, in volume and by hand, in her Parisian studio in the Marais.
In a couture spirit, she transforms her favorite materials, enriches them with handmade embroidery and wraps them in silk chiffon or leather beads. The collections are mainly composed of necklaces and cuff bracelets.
- Sterling silver jewelry is sensitive to heat, air, skin, perfume, chlorine, and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Remove your jewelry when sleeping, bathing, swimming, or playing sports.
- Clean the jewelry regularly with special cloth for silver jewelry.
- Do not use solvents or silver cutlery cleaning products.
- When not in use, store the jewelry in a closed box.