N° 686 Earring - Gold
Material: Sterling silver with 18 karat gold finish / Diamond cut (0.22 ct)*
*The stone weight is only based on the average weight.
Dimensions: Height: 2.3 cm including the 0.5 cm chain tassel
Pair of Sterling silver earrings composed of one oval trinket inspired from an antique cufflink encrusted with an irregular diamond-cut embellished by handcrafted beads and multi-strand chain tassels. All parts are dipped in gold.
A distinct and easy piece for everyday wear.
Marie Laure is guided by her desire to give each piece of jewelry a unique touch. Her inspiration does not fit into any ready-made fashion trend.
"Textile jewelry" is how she describes her creations, born of her passion for threads and materials. For her Custom Jewelry collection, this bargain hunter is willingly inspired by English embroidery, lace, pearls, and other antique cabochons gleaned from her visits to the Paris and New York flea markets. Like a sculptor, she tests the material and creates her prototypes, in volume and by hand, in her Parisian studio in the Marais.
In a couture spirit, she transforms her favorite materials, enriches them with handmade embroidery and wraps them in silk chiffon or leather beads. The collections are mainly composed of necklaces and cuff bracelets.
- Sterling silver jewelry is sensitive to heat, air, skin, perfume, chlorine, and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Remove your jewelry when sleeping, bathing, swimming, or playing sports.
- Clean the jewelry regularly with special cloth for silver jewelry.
- Do not use solvents or silver cutlery cleaning products.
- When not in use, store the jewelry in a closed box.