Square Minimal & High Fidelity Turntable
Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 5 in
Origin: Made in France
La Boite concept unveils the SQUARE turntable, a turntable with a minimalist design and high fidelity demands. Radically uncluttered, SQUARE is presented in a square case with a slightly off-centre turntable.
SQUARE is designed to offer the best reproduction and to meet all the needs of vinyl lovers:
- 2 pre-amplified and non-preamplified modes.
- Rigid materials (plywood) ensuring flawless stability.
- A leather/cork sandwich felt.
- Aluminium arm mounted with an Ortofon OM10 elliptical diamond cell for high precision playback.
- Belt-driven platter.
- GOOD VIBES ONLY anti-vibration technology.
- Plug & play installation: no adjustments to make, no counterweights to set.
The SQUARE turntable is made in Europe. Its veneered plywood top ensures rigidity and prevents vibrations. The wood is machined, painted and varnished in the Spanish Basque Country.
A leather/cork felt is added to the SQUARE turntable. The leather comes from the famous Carriat tannery in the Basque Country.
A removable acrylic cover made in France protects the turntable. The components of the SQUARE turntable are manufactured in Europe and assembled in a workshop in Ustaritz in the Basque Country.
La Boite concept combines its family history in the traditional high fidelity industry with the design of ergonomic “all-in-one” products optimised for new technologies. Transmitted from generation to generation for 80 years, this know-how is carried with passion by Timothée Cagniard and his team in the tradition and the rigor that imposes on him the respect of this technical inheritance.