642 Tiny Things to Draw
Dimensions: 4.5 x 5.25 in
The perfect inspirational drawing book meets guided mini journal for the artist on the go. A pocket-sized drawing journal is packed with just as much clever, imaginative fun as the original bestselling 642 Things to Draw. All 642 drawing prompts invite doodlers to draw teeny-tiny things—from "a keyhole" and "a marble" to "an atom" and "your house, from space."
Some are deceptively simple (just try drawing a blade of grass!), some are conceptually mind-bending (sketching the speed of light?), and some are refreshingly basic (an eraser, a button, the Little Dipper). Hip and helpful, 642 Tiny Things to Draw is the perfect inspirational sketch book, sure to entertain and provoke the imagination of anyone ready to pick up a pencil.
- Includes 642 random drawing prompts to spark casual doodling while entertaining the mind.
- With a collection of silly, thought-provoking, simple, and complex prompts, this drawing ideas book will push your mind – and pencil – to think outside the box.
- While different than a traditional step-by-step or how to draw book, you don’t have to be a skilled artist to enjoy this relaxing, stimulating, and entertaining activity book.
Budding artists and experienced sketchers alike will find themselves invigorated by this collection of unique and wonderful tiny drawing prompts on the go.
642 Tiny Things to Draw is a guided journal that will inspire creativity, energize the mind and stimulate artistry in any aspiring or skilled creator.
- Makes a unique gift for artists of any age to expand knowledge and boost creative awareness.
- A must-have for anyone who could benefit from an occasional creative brain break that is pure enjoyment. Sure to keep creative folks inspired on the go, or wherever the doodle bug strikes!