Dot Flowers Crayon
Materials: Talc, wax, water-soluble resin and pigment
Dimensions: Box measures 4-3/8" x 3" x 3/4"
Origin: Made in Japan
Boxed set of 6
Six multicolor crayons inspired by the colors in six Monet paintings. As you draw with the edge of the crayon, the image is multicolored and reflects the palette of each painting.
Color palettes are inspired by the following Monet paintings:
1. San Giorgio Maggiore at Dusk, Venice (1908) - Orange, Navy and Brown
2. Iris Bed in Monet's Garden (1900) - Blues, Purples and Pinks
3. Japanese Bridge - Green Harmony (1899) - Greens and browns
4. Waterlilies (or Nympheas) (1907) - Mauve, Light Green and Maize
5. Rue Saint-Denis on the National Holiday (1878) - Red, White and Blue
6. Haystacks at Sunset (1891) - Yellow, Red, Orange and Brown